Infinite scroll for the asset grid

Hi,

Is it possible to make an infinity scroll for a vertical asset grid with 1 column?

So i have 5 pictures vertical under each other and when you scroll i would like to give it an infinite scroll (with just 5 pictures), so the repeat constantly.

Can somebody help me with this?

1 Like

Hi

Same with me, I was forced to put a trigger to the asset grid to scroll to index 1 when it reaches that last item and so on.

It would be great to make infinite loop for asset grids

thanks

1 Like

Agreed, this would be neat to have as an option - maybe a checkbox to turn on/off infinite scrolling

1 Like

Vote for this idea:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

We’ve had a client ask for this, so I would like to get some attention on this again :smiley:

Any progress?

Any plans for this to be implemented in the future? @alban my scenario would be that I have 20 images from a dataset which when having those images in an Asset Grid it would be great to have an infinite scroll so we don’t have to add a trigger WHEN > Last item reached THEN > Scroll to index This would also help when having an image wall made up of photos in a photobooth scenario.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Hi,

thanks to all of you for your interest on this enhancement. To answer @Promultis yes, it is on the product roadmap. We will reveal you more details during our next User Conference in October.

Stay tuned !

Alban

2 Likes

@alban Yayayay!

You never fail to impress me!

Kind Regards

Was the infinite scroll feature ever released? It sounds like there was supposed to be more info coming in October 2020, but that’s about 1.5 years ago now.

Hi @phil,
back in October 2020 we announced the next generation of our Player technology : Our first preview of Player Next Gen is live!

This new technology will enable us to support the “infinite scroll” behavior for Collections as mentioned in this thread. That being said, with the handicapped progress caused by the pandemic, our team is currently focused on bringing feature parity to the next generation player.

We will give more details about the roadmap in our next User Conference Upcoming Event - Interactive 2022.

Kind regards

Alban

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I’ll be joining the conference and I’m excited to here what Intuiface has in store for us in 2022.