Schedule push and/or Play an experience - New feature coming soon!

Hi Community,

We are almost there. Coming soon is the new feature that allows users to schedule push and/or Play an experience. :slight_smile:

Here’s a little teaser. Stay tuned!

7 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait! :smiley:

I can now relax,

I have waited so long for this feature!

6 Likes

@bomee.lafitte Whilst we are on the subject for example is there an option to share a locked experience such as a Ifxp? Or is the experiences shared unlocked?

Kind Regards

Hi @Promultis,

The encryption of fix is also part of our short term roadmap, but let’s release the schedule feature first :wink:

Alban

2 Likes

Hi @alban,

Thanks for replying,

You know I’m going to ask the questions nobody else will any delivery date in the pipeline?

Kind Regards

Louie

That’s great, but do you need Composer Enterprise for this?
I’m struggling with workarounds because I’m on premier don’t have access to my Player… =(

Hi @Ryan: Deployment is part of Enterprise, so you’ll indeed need Enterprise for scheduling deployment.
Thx,
Vincent

1 Like

Thanks Vincent,
I’m looking to move to that tier as soon as we on-board more clients from our department.
The functionality looks well worth it.

Hahaha. The skeleton image.

1 Like

Looking great, how is the transition between clips, when you go from 1 “Experience” to the next, will there be a black screen or will it “cut” directly to the next clip?

Look great, I’m assuming the player would restart every time a scheduled experience is pushed?

Chuck @programmers: That’s correct with Player for Windows, in current version that will be released.

On other platforms, Player keeps running and it switched between the experiences.

@kasper: on Windows, you could think about having a full screen custom splashscreen displayed while re-launching Player.

1 Like