• Going into a room and forget why
• Going to a grocery store and forget what is needed to buy
• Forget to turn off tap water after washing
• Forget to turn off burner after cooking
• Got lost
• difficulty recall a conversation or names or addresses
These are some of the items a person can select. But only one item is shown on a scene layer.
Is there a way to design the Intuiface program so that when they select one symtpom, then their input triggers a series of similar symptoms for them to check and answer. For example, if they input or select forgetfulness, then the associated symptoms will popup for them to read and select. In other words, if they choose ANY one item from a hidden list then the whole list is shown to them for their selection.
Such design is more realistic and easy to use for the user but pose a challange for the designer. This is the reason I want to do this.
Thanks for your help,