Twitter not getting all Tweets

Hello,

I’ve been having trouble getting the Twitter API to get all the tweets from my profile. It used to work to the point where I could show what people tweeted at me and what I posted as well but after a while of inactivity on my profile, those tweets do not show up on my intuiface experience anymore.

I made a test today tweet and that shows up but everything else before that does not show up.

Is there anything I can do here?

You will need to add an update trigger to that. Maybe after a certain amount of time has elapsed, have it check for an update.

Hi @Zohar.sajith,

As @melvyn_br mentions, the Twitter Interface Asset needs to be updated using triggers and actions. Calling the “Update” action on the Twitter Interface Asset will refresh the list during Play mode.

For example, to set it to 10 minutes you can proceed as below:

WHEN - Scene - Timer has elapsed (600sec) - THEN - Tweeter - Update.

If you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to come back to us.

Kind regards,
Alberto

1 Like

Thank you for the answers, but will the update trigger be able to pull up old tweets that weren’t initially being pulled up?

Zohar, you need to select this in the Twitter asset properties, I think the option it has is Mixed, Recent and Popular. I think if you go through the link Alberto posted, you will know all you need.