Temples pages

I need help trying to figure out how to make this happen.

Main page have 4 buttons (Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, Video 4). When you click on the Video button it will open one of 3 pages (Large, Med, Small) It is set by by condition. Rather then make 3 pages for each video is it possible to have 3 temples (Large, Med, Small) and if you click Video 1 button it plays content for video one, If Video 2 is pressed It plays video 2? I hope that make sense to someone.

@david1 In the Trigger and Actions section, there is a place where you can change the video when a button is pressed (see screenshot attached). I’m not quite sure how the sizes come into play, though. Does the user get the chance to select which size they want to view the video once they select which video they want to play?

Otherwise, I’d add a video asset to a scene, and add a trigger on each button that if button 1 is pressed, then the video asset is changed to video 1. Let me know if this makes sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changing the video dynamically as @megan suggested is indeed the right path to follow, from what I understood of your scenario.
If you need more precision, don’t hesitate to add some mock-ups / sketches of what you’d like to achieve :wink:

Ok maybe this will help a bit more. I need to populate everything from Airtable and it will be YouTube videos. So if you look at my Airtable set up I have a drop down to select how the video will be displayed. Then I have a link to the YouTube video and then the background image.

What I need is when I click video 2 that the three temp scenes picks the right video to play. I could make three pages for each video for every button. But It would be great to say something like if Video 2 button is pressed the play airtable video links.

I’m going to try and make the easier to understand. I have three buttons on main page Video 1 Video 2 Video 3. I have one video page. When I press Video 1 it take me to the video page and plays video 1. If I press video 2 it takes me to the same video page and plays video 2 not video 1. Forget the different size videos as I have already figured that out. Thanks David.

Hi @david1,

Tell me if this article section answers your question & need: https://support.intuiface.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007183432-Pass-information-between-scenes#using-an-interface-asset