It’d be cool to create an action that causes a “Tap” at a specific location.
This would essentially open up some new functionality…like “macros”. If there are not properties that we can select for certain things, this could be helpful to automate an interactive behavior to make something happen.
Two examples I can think of:
- With Transparent Desktop - it could be used to interact with applications on the desktop. Since IF cannot trigger things outside of it’s program, this would be a crude way to cause something to happen on the desktop.
- Cause things to happen when opening items/groups from a gallery. From this discussion Accessing the Items - Dynamic Folder
- it could be a way to auto-play a video once it’s open, by setting a tap directly on the play button of the video after it’s opened. (In theory)
As bonuses…if possible:
- it’d be cool to set a coordinated tap into specific assets. For example, it would help the background Transparency idea of interacting with desktop items. For example - when button is pressed, Background “Initiates tap at X, Y” or initiates double tap at x,y.
- or take it a step further - drag is initiated from x,y to x,y on specific element.
This would be a way to make things happen when they are covered up by other elements, or inaccessible.
Love to hear some thoughts or other ideas!
Vote for this idea: