Switch Intuiface Data Tracking Hub "owner"

Right now tracked data goes to a different user’s Data Tracking Hub. We would like to make the data feed go to my Hub instead. Is this possible?

Hi @dheck,

The logs go to the data tracking hub of the owner of the license used on the Composer/Player running an experience.
You might want to learn more about secondary accounts to find another way of organizing your licenses regarding your data tracking needs.

Seb

Thanks for your reply. I actually have another question: Is there a way to make a continuously scrolling text field. I know how to make a scrollable text field (the user must cause the text field to scroll) but I’d like to make the text field scroll continuously/automatically. I would imaging one would use a timer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

-Dan

You are right about the timer. Check this article to see how to create the scrollable text, then on a Timer trigger, call the Scroll to a point action with the proper parameters. See picture below.

Thanks Seb. I’ve made the scrolling text to my liking. Actually FYI another helpful article was this one: http://support.intuilab.com/kb/how-to/create-a-ticker-tape-message Thanks!

-Dan