Share URL

Existe alguna manera de compartir la URL de una experiencia y que el cliente pueda disfrutar de la presentación sin necesidad de tener que descargarse la App de IntuiFace?

Gracias!

Hello Paula,

Welcome to the community!

Please note that we recommend you to use English for discussing here :wink:
However, if my Google translate is right, your question is:

Is there a way to share the URL of an experience so that the client can enjoy the presentation without having to download the IntuiFace App?

Thank you!

You can indeed use the Share an experience using a public URL in order to do so.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply and sorry for speaking in Spanish.
I have already seen the tutorial and step by step of sharing an experience using a public URL, but my question is not resolved.

That tutorial teaches me how to share a URL, but the person who receives must install the application to see it. And my question is: Are there any possibility of being able to view an experience WITHOUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD THE APP?

Hello,

Experience is a “flat” file and requires a software to be played, like an html page needing a browser or a .doc file requiring Microsoft word.

I confirm it’s mandatory to use Intuiface Player, Composer or built-in exe (from message before) to read Intuiface Experiences.

Alex.

1 Like