Hello, good morning, intuiface community, thank you upfront for helping me.
I am designing a project to help people self education about their symptoms.
For a given symptom, for example, forgetfulness, there are many different presentations such as
• Going into a room and forget why
• Going to a grocery store and forget what is needed to buy
• Forget to turn off tap water after washing
• Forget to turn off burner after cooking
• Got lost
• difficulty recall a conversation or names or addresses
Apparently, for a given person, he/she may not have all the different types of presentations but only one or some of them as listed above. As a first step, how can they select the items applicable to them?
As a second step, if they select at least two items from the list, then they may need further evaluation including the entirety of the following:
• Brain MRI
• Blood work such as CBC, CMP, MMA, RPR, etc
• Brief cognitive tests
The bottle neck is the following:
- How can I design something that let people select the symptoms they have from the listed options?
- How can I connect the 1st and 2nd steps together, which is, connecting symptoms to evaluation?
I have attached a half built project for illustration purpose.
Thank you again for your help,