Traveling to Amsterdam for ISE 2019 & Intuiface User Conference? Then schedule a booth tour with us at our booth (booth number 8-E445). We’ll be there between 5-8 February to answer to your questions regarding Intuiface products, business opportunities or curiosity to learn about the best interactive signage technologies powered by Intuiface.
During our 2nd exhibition in a row at the Integrated Systems Europe event, we will be highlighting some of the most innovative technologies in the world of digital signage.
Booth highlights include
- Remotely Controlled Signage Wall : Illustrating the use of websites on mobile devices and cloud-hosted services like Google Home to manipulate content represented on non-interactive displays.
- Interactive Changing Room Mirror : Enabling shoppers to browse additional products via touch while trying on garments. The mirror is doubling as an interactive display.
- Retail Product Customizer : An example of lift-and-learn - or, in this case, place-and-learn - through the use of RFID tags. Place a selected shoe and color samples on a smart board to visualize the resulting combination.
- Trade Show Analytics : We monitor foot traffic and experience usage in our booth, displaying collected data in real-time via a live dashboard - all accomplished through the use of Intuiface Analytics.
- Content Creation Demos : For everything in the booth and more, we lift the curtain to show you how it was created. There are no tricks and no coding. You can build everything we’ve displayed yourself!
Let’s have a date! Book your tour with our team email@example.com !