Printing from IF

Has anyone come up with a clever way of printing other than using FolderMill in conjunction with the share via file IA?

Seems a bit expensive for such a basic function…

I’m still mystified why this is not simply another function of IF just like any other Windows based application.

Hi Erich,

I do ask myself this question i suppose one reason its not in composer is because it is easily done with a third party applications, that being said there are a few community members which have taken this upon themselves to create a custom IA.

You could create a topic on the Wishlist category.

Kind Regards

Louie

1 Like

Hi @erichpeters

Creating & following a product roadmap is a complex story and I won’t dive into it, especially since I don’t have much power myself on this one :slight_smile:
I’d also recommend you to vote for this idea and add your scenario as a comment.

For my information, could you precise what kind of document you would like to print, on which platform (I’ll guess Windows) ?

Seb

3 Likes

Thank you Louie, would you happen to know who any of those members are? I would be willing to pay for an IA like that.

I can only imagine Seb … lol

I would ideally like to be able to print from any platform. I deal mostly with Windows, but have begun deploying applications on HDMI sticks with Android. The ability to print would enable me to utilize Intuiface in a variety of new ways.

I voted too!

3 Likes

Well, we have developed a generic Intuiface Asset to deal with the default printer directly from intuiface whether it was PDF or JPG.

1 Like

@s.haroon
How can I get a copy of this IA? I thought it might be in the new release, but I do not see it in the IA list. Can you send me a link to download please?

I have another project coming up quickly where I have to print multipage pdf documents and would love to try this instead of purchasing FolderMill licenses again.

Thank you!

Hello Dear,

How are you?
well this is a custom developed IA, if you are interested by using it we can develop a branded one for you, we just need to discuss your requirements and options.

Thank you

1 Like

how much to develop one for us

Any traction on this yet? I am also interested in what the cost would be to develop this IA.

Hello Dear,

i did send you PMs and i am waiting for your feedback and reply on that matter.

Thank you

Hi,
Can you PM me the cost? I need it to print receipt from kiosk.

thank you,
Andrie