PNP flickering on iOS Player

Hi Community
For a planned event we want to you use tablets for a mobile experience. Now I’ve tested the intuiface player running on iOS / iPad 9th generation. On of the interactive element is a hexagonal button. We desgned it in Illustrator an exporterted it as a transparent PNG. When tapping the buttion there’s a short frectangular flickering in the size of the whole area of the button. The same experience running on a pc;: everything looking fine.
Any ideas to prevent this flickering?

Hello @bruno.arnold,

For this type of question it would be best to reach out to us via our support channel. We will ask you to share your experience with us so we can evaluate and see what could be happening.

Thanks,
Ryan

HI @bruno.arnold,

What @ryan said :slight_smile: Having access to your experience will definitely help us help you.

Now, as a first idea, can you tell us what version of Intuiface Player you are running on that iPad? This sounds like a bug that was fixed earlier this year.
If you are running a version older than our latest 7.5.9, can you first update your Intuiface Player on your iPad and tell us if you still have this issue?

Thanks

Seb

Seb,sSorry, late replay …(lot of projects :-). There’s the newest version installed on the iPad (7.5.9+64). I can share it. Let me know to which account i send the invitation.

@bruno.arnold,

Could you contact our support team either through this contact form or directly sending an email to support@intuiface.com. This will create a private thread with our team.

Could you also share the experience with xp-for-support@intuiface.com.

Thanks,
Ryan

1 Like