Payment Gateway Interface Asset for Self-Serve POS Needed

Hello,

We have a restaurant customer that wants to create a self-serve POS. We would like to integrate a payment gateway into the build and are looking for experienced help with this.

Looking to start immediately

Hi Michael,

Let me start by saying adding a POS system can be abit of a task if you have no experience with this.

What payment system do they have in mind, there is a payment module which has been built by @Seb this is stripe this can be one solution for you.

If you are looking for something like an IPP350/250 you either need to build your own interface asset Alternatively you can achieve this with an excel file with a macro inside of the xlsx. Its not easy but it works.

Previously when integrating a POS system into Intuiface for my instance “Worldpay” i had to spend a day validating the integration by printing receipts.

Drop me a PM if you have other questions.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Louie

Hello @mike_backhouse,

Thank you for your response. We are looking for an experienced developer to create the interface asset for the merchant services partner we have.

It seems as if there are a lot of end-users doing this using the intuiface platform.

Thanks