Payment Gateway Interface Asset for Self-Serve POS Needed

Hello,

We have a restaurant customer that wants to create a self-serve POS. We would like to integrate a payment gateway into the build and are looking for experienced help with this.

Looking to start immediately

Hi Michael,

Let me start by saying adding a POS system can be abit of a task if you have no experience with this.

What payment system do they have in mind, there is a payment module which has been built by @Seb this is stripe this can be one solution for you.

If you are looking for something like an IPP350/250 you either need to build your own interface asset Alternatively you can achieve this with an excel file with a macro inside of the xlsx. Its not easy but it works.

Previously when integrating a POS system into Intuiface for my instance “Worldpay” i had to spend a day validating the integration by printing receipts.

Drop me a PM if you have other questions.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Louie

2 Likes

Hello @Promultis,

Thank you for your response. We are looking for an experienced developer to create the interface asset for the merchant services partner we have.

It seems as if there are a lot of end-users doing this using the intuiface platform.

Thanks

Hi Michael,

I have a project I’m working on for a retailer that wants to include shopping and checkout. Did you have success finding a developer? Would love to know how your project is going.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Jen White

@jen @michael1

Just thought i would mention each payment provider has a different way to speaking to a pos system, for example a “Worldpay” and “Visa” will have different code to communicate to IPP 350.

Thus saying this you would need to become a merchant account holder to be able to communicate to the payment servers, also you would need to validate the system once integrated into IF. Its not an easy process for someone new looking to do this.

I can give you advice and if you are really interested drop me a PM.

Just thought i would add, that @Seb has created a Stripe IA, this is similar to paypal so if you wish to have a on screen solution instead of a physical device.

Hi Mike,

Thanks it good to see progress is being made. I’ve spoken with @seb as well and will continue to share our progress with the community.

We use CYAN and will be developing a CIA using the CAYN API, with a hand held device that will be connected to our kiosk.

Let me know if you’d like to receive an update of our progress or if you have any thoughts on proposed solution.

Thanks!
Jen

1 Like

Hi Jen,

Glad to see your project is progressing well. I think you’re referring to Cayan API gateway, so please keep us posted about your progress there, and don’t hesitate to share some pictures / videos of the kiosk when it’s live!

Seb

Hi Seb,

Yes you are correct! Will do, thanks!

Hey Louie,

Found your info on the boards at Intuiface. We are looking for a freelancer to work on a project for us over the next month. Are you available to chat? LMK.

Thanks,

Patrick

@Promultis

Hey Patrick,

How can I help?

Shall I drop you a line?

Kind Regards

Louie

Hi Louie,

We are new with the Intuiface platform.
Similar to Michael, we have just the same enquiry for self-serve POS.
Can you assist us as well?

Clarence