On-screen keyboard pops up when text inside PDF is tapped

I thought there would be an easy way to disable this either for the PDF or for the scene within which it resides.

Any ideas on how to keep the keyboard from showing up unless a text entry field has been tapped?

Hello @cullenb,

Are you saying that the virtual keyboard is appearing when you interact with a pdf document?
This is not a typical response could you please put a ticket in with our support team. Let us know what type of device this is happening on and what version of Player you are using. We will also ask you to share your experience with xp-for-support@intuiface.com

Thanks,
Ryan

Yes, that’s correct. I’ve just shared the experience. I’ll start a ticket now. Thank you!

@cullenb not relevant to your questions but I always get a kick out of your profile image. I am a Gundam fan, I especially like building Gunpla models :nerd_face:

Oh man, don’t get me started. :sweat_smile:

I’ve got about 200 kits, I’ve built about 35 of them. I actually need to start selling some of them off because it’s logistically impossible for me to finish them all at this point. If there’s a kit you’re looking for let me know. I’ve also got Japanese garage kits from Akihabara hand cast in resin. Don’t know if you’re as mental as I am. :smile:

I also build rally and racing car kits, but luckily I’ve only amassed a few dozen of those. I’d enjoy talking shop at some point when you’ve got time, so feel free to email me.

1 Like

Yeah I have moved away from actual Gundam models and doing other IPs.
This is the next one that I want to do when I have the time.

I am a comic nerd as well so this combines both interests

3 Likes

Nice! Yeah, I hear ya. Variety is a necessity. I’ve starting getting some HexaGear and other kits from Kotobukiya to mix things up a bit. I’m into underground comix, (the superpowers genre is not my thing) but Batman is definitely the exception. Frank Miller’s Dark Knight is a timeless classic.