[New Sample] Intuiville

Hello Community.

We are delighted to share with you our new free sample, Intuiville.
(Not acquainted with Intuiville - the virtual Intuiface usage showroom? Read the announcement HERE)

Intuiville is our virtual digital showroom, a town featuring the use of interactivity - and Intuiface - in 50+ scenarios across nine verticals. Each scenario is accompanied by a business value discussion, highlighted Intuiface features, sample experience showing the features in action, and customer videos of real-world examples.

Intuiville is now available as a sample experience! Be inspired and learn how to do it yourself - no coding required!

You can download the sample here. Enjoy!

intuiville-sample

5 Likes

Very well done! This has helped get some ideas flowing in our company as to different applications that we can market to potential clients. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great! An informative way to present real world applications for Intuiface.

@bomee.lafitte I have a question: If we were to suggest some other environments or applications to add to Intuiville, where/how do we do that?

1 Like

Hi Alex,

You should have a link bottom right on the dedicated website :wink:

Regards,

Alex (too)

As my grandpa would say, “You’re lucky it wasn’t a snake, or it woulda bit ya”
Haha. Cheers to helping me improve my observation skills.

2 Likes

Is there a way to see the other 50+ scenarios in the downloadable intuiville template? I only see “Retail” in the composer app.

Hi @digitalhubhk

You should be able to access the other verticals from the city map in the experience. Are you not able to do this from your end?