The new version of Intuiface Composer/Player for Windows adds small but useful features to Share via Email Interface Asset.
We also took a close look at the user experience aspect and fixed a formatting issue in the Email interface asset. And since we are at it (we are always at it), we fixed a couple more issues:)
You now have control over more email fields when using the interface asset Share via Email - Hosted:
- From Name: name that will be displayed in the From field of an email reader
- Reply-To: one or more email addresses that will be addressed when a person replies to the Intuiface email
- Reply-To Name : name for each Reply-To email address in the field mentioned above
- Spam Geoff: toggle whether or not to send a copy of every email to Intuiface’s Geoff Bessin <that last one isn’t true - yet>
- Greatly expanded the list of acceptable formatting approaches for a list of email addresses when using both the Hosted and Configurable versions of the Share via Email interface asset. Just use a comma or semicolon to separate one address from another. Other than that, have a party. For example, the following is now fine:
- Users publishing to the Intuiface Cloud via Shared-as-Write will no longer see the inaccurate “congrats, it’s your first time publishing!” notification.
- Low level stuff that will help you in ways we can’t tell you or we’d have to kill you.