Hi Community. After about a month and a half, we released version 6.3.3 of Player for Tablets and Player for Kiosks with a few significant enhancements and fixes.
- Performance of the Experiences Panel has been dramatically improved
- The position identified by the “Drag away from" trigger has been dragged back to the correct value.
- Player got loopy after changing scenes hundreds of times in a single run if that scene navigation was triggered by an interface asset. Scene changes would occur with increasing frequency even if not called. It’s more of a niche issue than it may sound but still, it’s a no-no so we fixed it.
- Manually adding an Intuiface experience to an Android device had stopped working. We decided not to fix it…… Kidding! It’s fixed.
- The URL returned by TinyURL for the URL Shortener value converter generated the wrong URL. Considering that URL generation is the only reason this interface asset existed, this was a sad state of affairs. It’s back to being accurate again.
Release notes for Intuiface Composer and Player for Windows can be found here.