Need freelancer Intuiface developer for project

Hello

We have an immediate need for a freelancer to help us rebuild a kiosk for our client. We are taking it over from another agency and have some in-house developers that can work on the project, but would like to bring on an expert freelancer to help us code the project and oversee the project build.

We have all the raw assets from the current build (PNGs, PSDs, etc.). As well as a working version of the kiosk to help the development team understand the design and business rules requirements.

The overall scope of the project is to re-build the kiosk from the ground up using all the raw assets provided from the original agency. Once the build is complete, we will maintain updates in the future as the client request them.

The kiosk is:

• an informational kiosk only with no user input fields.
  • There are slide transitions, small animations, and several videos that play.
  • Will be deployed in both iOS (iPad) and Windows PC (attached to large touchscreen)

If you can help us, please reach out.

Thanks.

Matt

Hi Matt,
I’ve rebuilt many kiosks as you’ve described. I’d love to learn more about your project requirements and timeline. I’ll send you a direct message with my contact info and we can set up a Zoom.
Alex

2 Likes

@matthew_boylan

Alex is your man!

If you can’t get anyone give me a PM

Kind Regards

2 Likes

Hi Matt,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hey Matt,

I’d be glad to help.