Mini Quiz

Hi !
I have questions about the mini quiz. It’s probably a bit silly but I Don’t know how to get out of the “mini game” quiz once this one is finished ! In other words, how can the participant go back to the main page (where he was before doing the quiz) after the quiz is finished ?

Otherwise, I had created a quiz of 30 questions based on your mini-quiz but this one “planted” at the end (I had to turn off Intuiface because the software was no longer responding)… is it too long for your model?

Morever, can we count the score during the quiz (and not only at the end)?

Thank you in advance for your answers :slight_smile: and excuse me for my English !

Hello!

In regards to your first question - it’s not silly at all! You can either create a button or a timer that navigates to the home screen or start of the quiz.

In regards to your other questions, would you mind opening a Support Ticket and sharing your Experience with Support Team? It would make things easier if I could take a look at your Experience and see what you’ve build.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

If you haven’t done yet, you may also look at our free Science Quiz experience in our Marketplace, I think it could answer most of your questions~

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer !

Okay I’ll try this.
All right, I’ll give you a ticket to explain my problem.

Have a nice day !

Hello, thank you for your answer.
Oh I had not seen this model ! It is really good and completly meets my excpectations.
I will try it :slight_smile:
Have a nice day.

Thanks for the great suggestion, @rlanguebien!

I’m glad that the sample was helpful, @a.billy!

Enjoy the rest of your day!