I’m sharing an experience that shows how to quickly make a simple music player.
The structure is pretty light:
- mp3 files are hosted online (I’m using free files from https://www.mfiles.co.uk/)
- references to this files are stored in an Airtable database, like this
In the Intuiface Experience, we have:
- a Carousel, positioned out of the scene, using Airtable as data feed and just displaying name and url on each element
- an Audio Interface Asset, out of the scene too, that will play the music on focus in the Carousel
- a music player, made with Toggle Buttons for controls, with triggers and actions
When the Experience starts, first track is played, you are able to Play/Pause, go Next/Previous, and as we are using a Carousel for sequencing, they will cycle and after the last track, it will “automagically” move the first one.
Here is the Experience, enjoy the music!
Community-JukeboxHostedMP3.zip (6.0 MB)