Limit the amount of Data Points Processed Per Player

Hi Everyone!

I think it would be a good idea to limit the amount of data points each player can use, and when they come close to the limit it would be good to receive an email to notify us about the player getting close to the limit.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Why would you do that @Promultis? Why putting a limit? And how to evaluate that limit?

I suppose this is only good for the following scenarios.

scenario one:

A user has 3 devices under one account and wants to limit the amount each player can process. For example if say a device is in a highly populated area and you don’t want to use a lot of data points from a data tracking plan. It would be good to specify if device has say 4000 points and device 2 has 2000 points we know that this is a low populated area what want the majority of data points to go to machines 1 and 3.

Correct me if i am wrong but if you have secondary account on your main account they use the same data tracking plan? thus using the same points as the main user account, in this instance it would be good to say Seb at Intuiface can only have 20,000 points, where as Sam at Printworks can have 10,000.

It was a suggestion :blush:

Kind Regards

Louie

The good news is that there are no more data point limits with Intuiface Analytics, whatever the plan is. So no need for that feature anymore :wink:

2 Likes