IntuiLab will have a sizable presence at the Digital Signage Expo, March 16 and 17, in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- We’re being featured in LGE’s booth, Booth 1210. There you can see IntuiFace running on their webOS-based signage platform.
2. @geoff will be presenting IntuiFace on Chrome OS in the Google Theater, Booth 2131. The talk is at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, March 16.
3. IntuiFace-based experiences will be sprinkled across other booths throughout the show. Can you find them?
@geoff will be joined at the show by one of our Support superstars, @Mihai .
On top of that we’ll be prepared to show off two new IntuiFace enhancements currently still in the oven:
- Accessibility: Text to speech, keyboard-driven navigation and improved on-screen gesture support.
- Beacons: URL broadcast via Eddystone, proximity detection and app notification.
Hoping to make it to Vegas for this!
Any interest form other IntuiLab users to do a mini meetup during DSE?
I’ll be at DSE, so happy to meet up somewhere there.
I’ll be there but, unfortunately, Mihai will not due to new DSE policies preventing non-exhibitors from manning 3rd party booths. C’est un dommage. IntuiFace will still be in the LG booth, it’ll just be manned by LG themselves.
I’ve already suggested to Art a 1:1 at the LG booth around 2pm on the 16th. Might be hard to pick a day/time that works for everyone so how about just picking this one? After gathering we can peel off to a place where we can talk.
IntuiFace in @LGUS’s booth at the DSE 2016
Awesome job by BluePonyDigital for Sharp. Made with IntuiFace!