IntuiLab will have a sizable presence at the Digital Signage Expo, March 16 and 17, in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- We’re being featured in LGE’s booth, Booth 1210. There you can see IntuiFace running on their webOS-based signage platform.
2. @geoff will be presenting IntuiFace on Chrome OS in the Google Theater, Booth 2131. The talk is at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, March 16.
3. IntuiFace-based experiences will be sprinkled across other booths throughout the show. Can you find them?
On top of that we’ll be prepared to show off two new IntuiFace enhancements currently still in the oven:
- Accessibility: Text to speech, keyboard-driven navigation and improved on-screen gesture support.
- Beacons: URL broadcast via Eddystone, proximity detection and app notification.