Keys for Scrolling a Carousel?

Hello everyone,
I am trying to set up a carousel with images where it is possible to scroll from one image to the other using the left and right arrow keys. Also, is it possible to set up the carousel so that you can switch to another scene when you stop at an image and press enter? I am trying to set up a menu this way via the carousel.
thank you very much!

Hello Andreas @a.grammel and welcome to the Intuiface community.

Yes to both your questions.
You can use the Keyboard Triggers to call the next / previous actions on your Carousel to scroll.
For the second part, there would multiple ways to achieve that, depending on how many items you actually have in that carousel and if every item is supposed to send to a different scene, or if actions can vary. A first way I would into would be

• Add a Global Variable to your project where you’ll save the currently selected carousel item name
  • On your carousel items, add a “moved into focus” trigger, then set the Global Variable with the name of the scene you want to navigate to
  • add a keyboard “When Enter key is pressed” trigger, then call the “scene to scene navigation” action, and bind the parameter to the value you saved in your Global Variable

Let us know if that works for you.

Seb