Keypress Action Irregularity

Hello

I have a very simple experience I’m developing. It has 3 scenes and I’m using a keypress (PgDn) to advance to the next screen. When I test through the Composer Preview, everything works as expected. When I deploy to a player no keypresses work other than ESC. My player is currently running on a laptop with a fresh install of Player 7 and the laptop is running Windows 11.

I added additional triggers w/ keypress actions to test as well. Enter that toggles a rectangle’s visibility. Even turning on “Navigate using arrow keys” does not work.
I’ve clearly missed something particularly basic in my set up/deployment, but I have no clue what it could be.

My experience is intended for 2 4K screens but I am testing on a laptop with no additional monitors. The experience is scaled down to fit on the screen but is obviously not the correct resolution. Adding for context in case this detail affects something. Like I said it still works in preview mode.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Derek @dglascock,

For such questions, it would be better if you contacted our support team either through this contact form or directly sending an email to support@intuiface.com.
This will create a private thread with our team where we will be able to ask you to share your XP with us so we can test it in our side, as opposed to these public community posts shared with all our users.

Thanks

Seb

Thanks! Will do.