I recently bought a Samsung Android tablet and wanted to start testing remote connections. I figured the easiest way to do this would be to try the Intuipad app and try to control a presentation on the same network.
As far as I know, I have everything configured correctly, but I’m getting connectivity errors after the tablet tries to search for the presentation. Here’s what I did:
- Downloaded the app and opened successfully on tablet
- Check the IP address of my computer which will run composer
- Checked Configuration tool on computer with composer, Bonjour, port 8000 both look to be set.
- Opened Composer and ran an XP in preview mode.
- On Tablet, typed in IP address of computer and kept port 8000 as default
- After Intuipad searched for a while, it came up with an error saying it can’t connect
Did I do this correctly? What troubleshooting steps can I take to identify the problem? Thank you!