Interface Asset Creation

Hi there,

i’m trying to create an IA for printing images. I know, this has been discussed in various topics before. But since i’m not an expert with C#, i could really need some help.
I’ve already downloaded the EndlessAisle File and read all the instructions while trying to figure out how to do it right.
It seems like i’m not even able to get the dll or rather the source code ready to compile.
So if someone has an idea or an IA created for something else that could be helpful for the construction, please let me know.

Regards

Hi Gary @interactivetouchpoin,

I’ve just shared a sample with you. It includes a .NET IA, written in C#, that does some basic image printing. Give it a try and tell us if it answers your need. It uses the Windows default printer & settings.

Please note this is not an official Intuiface component and no support will provided on this code.
Source code will be available on our Github after code is reviewed internally.

Best regards,

Seb

1 Like

Hi Seb,

first of all, thanks a lot for your response. I managed to create a dll and an ifd file to implement it in my experience. But the further i get, the more questions appear.
I’ve turned the Rest description into c# source code. But it is still no working. I’m pretty sure that my code is the problem.
I already found some things on Github, but i couldn’t use those information.

Source code will be available on our Github after code is reviewed internally

Do you mean that the code for the demo will be available?
If so, when do you think this is going to happen?

Best regards,

Gary