How's your desk right now?

Not usually this messy, but there’s a lot going on here…

Typically setup as;

• Primary PC
  • Secondary PC (imaging)
  • Third PC (for testing)
  • iMac (design)
  • Old iMac (running some important unrelated software)
  • 35" Dashboard (running Intuiface of course)
  • 12" Android tablet (for testing)
  • Big old stack of iPhones (for testing)
  • 55" 4K screen (not pictured)
  • 35" 4K screen (not pictured)

5 Likes

Looks like @Mihai has lost his title of “person with the most screens on their desk”. :wink:

What an impressive setup, especially for the amount of space available!

2 Likes

New location, new desk, new view, new (small) setup to begin with :slight_smile:

Mess will maybe cross the ocean with time :smiley:

3 Likes

:joy:If you say you have screens above your head, I’d believe it.

3 Likes

After a month in Chicago, little upgrade :wink:

Now I need more screens !! :tv: :tv:

4 Likes

What a lovely view

@Seb Welcome to the Midwest! I hope you enjoy it, I know I do. :slight_smile: Although, I may be biased since it’s where I’ve grown up!

Well, my desk isn’t quite as lovely as @Helen 's, but I do have to echo @Chloe; I love having little beanies and toys to play with when I’m trying to figure out a problem!

Also needed, some Jolly Ranchers, my water bottle, and of course, some Passionfruit Citrus Green Tea in my Intuiface mug! (I’m on my 2nd cup today)

Below the desk: a blanket and foot warmer when it’s snowing (it may be over now? maybe not…) and a footrest (I’m short. :frowning: )

5 Likes

This is for you @Alex

Dual Screens? Triple Screens? Thats cute.

Here is my attempt on a 110" Promultis Lightning IR you have all the work-space you need in the composer and just showing our demo :sunglasses:

BTW if you need a touchscreen this big this will work on a table too :wink:

7 Likes

Gosh! I’d :heart: to plug my PS4 on this one!!

2 Likes

Saaame. Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on this would take over my life (more than the game already has, of course).

3 Likes

Jealous! Re: Alex and Helen gaming: I don’t game, but I might have to start if I had one of those! :smiley:

1 Like

Chicago update, new double-desk in the living room, new “hardware bench” plugged to the TV and spring arriving when you can’t get out!

Happy Easter to everybody!

3 Likes

Why have 2,3 or 4 monitors when you can have one really BIG 4k, curved monitor? Almost the same screen real estate (3840 x 2160) as four 1080x1920 monitors but with no dividing lines (bezels)!

Life is good.
a little messy… but good.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice! What’cha got running that thing?

I’d like to try one of these big UHD monitors once, it must be very comfortable to do some good production work.
In my case though, I’m not sure it would fit my usage, since I spend quite a lot of time sharing my main screen, while having notes on a second one.

BTW, lockdown postponed to May 30th here, so a little upgrade in the home office desk!

And BTW, it’s easier to test landscape / portrait experiences that I can receive from Intuiface users :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(COVID Update, working from home :wink: dual 4K display + “small but beefy” desktop computer)

3 Likes

But can it run Minecraft :joy:?

2 Likes

Yes it does, even tested the funny Terra 1to1 Earth Project recently, works nicely, concept is amazing :wink:

Hi all!

I’ve been recently asked about more information on my “home office gear”, especially the one I used in our latest reference designs videos.

No affiliate links, no sponsorship or partnership involved, just sharing my preferences and experience :slight_smile:

On the device side, I’m either using my Dell XPS 15 laptop, an intel NUC i7-10th gen or a Brightsign XT1144.

I’m shooting videos using my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S phone on using a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 (model 3 is out), hand held or mounted on a regular photo tripod, and editing them using Camtasia.
Voice is recorded using my Plantronics Voyager Focus: best office headset I’ve ever had!
Some live shots are made with my regular Logitech C920 webcam.

4 Likes

Hey Everyone!

Here is my setup. I love having all the monitor real estate! My wife says it is intimidating to her, but I think it is just right!
Monitor on the right is for Communications (Zendesk, Email, Community)
Monitor on the left is for Composer and research
Bottom monitor is for Slack and Spoity… always need the music!
Especially like having easy access to a touch screen monitor on the bottom of the setup for testing XPs

3 Likes