@Doriane Designers’ desks always look too small
I always have my beanie babies look after me.
Can you tell we’re all over analytics here?? Working hard!
I’m sorry Alex, your desk shows no sign.
@Mihai wins by pure count of keyboards and displays…
Here is mine!
In an effort to keep up with @Mihai I decided to upgrade my setup
@tosolini that screen…
Not usually this messy, but there’s a lot going on here…
Typically setup as;
- Primary PC
- Secondary PC (imaging)
- Third PC (for testing)
- iMac (design)
- Old iMac (running some important unrelated software)
- 35" Dashboard (running Intuiface of course)
- 12" Android tablet (for testing)
- Big old stack of iPhones (for testing)
- 55" 4K screen (not pictured)
- 35" 4K screen (not pictured)
Looks like @Mihai has lost his title of “person with the most screens on their desk”.
What an impressive setup, especially for the amount of space available!
New location, new desk, new view, new (small) setup to begin with
Mess will maybe cross the ocean with time
If you say you have screens above your head, I’d believe it.
What a lovely view