Hi @anza and welcome to the Intuiface community.
The “common” way to handle a barcode scanner, the code it scanned, and the processing of that code in another Interface Asset (IA) is the following
- The barcode scanner IA has a “code scanned” trigger, that comes with the code as a parameter.
- From that trigger, you directly call your IA’s action to process that code, passing the code as a parameter through a binding.
- No need for text inputs in this process as the code value goes from 1 IA to another
Action side, showing the binding on the trigger parameter.
From the last version of your IA that was shared with me
- your “BarcodeScanner” doesn’t pass the “code” value as a parameter of its trigger
- your “HandleCodeScanned” action awaits an object as a parameter, while it should only await simple properties (ex: string).
I hope that clarifies things a bit.