Hollywood Squares Type Interactive Game

I am creating a Hollywood Squares/Tic Tac Toe type of game and am having trouble figuring out how to Keep the X or O when the person goes to the next square. The way I set it up is the player clicks on a person and then it takes them to a scene with a question. Then they answer the question and check it by clicking the answer button. On the answer scene they just click home to get back to the main page and I have a text box that they can type X or O in.

Then the next person clicks on another square and the process repeats. My issue is that every time I test it and click on the next picture the text on the main page goes away.

My question is how do I get the text to stay after each click on a picture and then clear it after each game?

Thank you for your help

Hi @eric.a.gorlewski,

You have several options, but here are 2 you could try:

• on the scene that has your grid, uncheck the “Reset all asset properties” behavior property. Now you’ll have to manually reset everything once the game ends / a new one is started
  • or put your main content in an experience layer that you do not unload while navigating to your different scenes.