Help with Web Browser

Hello,
I am working on creating an experience and we have the composer installed on a shared computer. I remotely log in and work on it. In my experience I need to include web browser asset which are not loading/showing the page. I came across the page which lists this as a intuiface limitation. (https://support.intuiface.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007179232-Web-Browser-Asset/#limitations) Is there any solution to this problem yet?
Thanks
Vrunda

Hi @vrunda.joshi,

Could you precise exactly which limitation you encountering in Composer?
For a better assistance on your specific issue, I recommend you to contact our support team

Seb

Morning @Seb , Thanks for getting back to me. We have composer installed on a shared PC and I/we log in remotely to work on it.
In my experience, in one of the scene when user clicks on a image, I want it to navigate to next scene and load browser which will load up the web page. To try this out I had installed free copy of composer and it worked fine. Now when I logged in to the remote PC and made those changes and run the experience and I can not the see the browser. I compared all properties/settings couple of times, everything is same. I can only see the keyboard and navigation bar, can’t see the page loaded.
Hope this helps,
Thanks.
Vrunda

Hi @vrunda.joshi,

Not really. From what you describe, it looks like it could either be related to the remote control software you are using or the website itself.
To take a closer look at it, the best is really to contact our support team. They’ll ask you to share privately either the link to your website or even your whole experience with them.

Thanks

Seb