HCMS - The Click Wish List

16- The ability to shuffle manually or sort the structure.

1 Like

@ahmed an update just for you here: New for Headless CMS: Collection export :slight_smile:

Hi Seb,

I guess Christmas came early. I have always believed that something is better than nothing. So thank you.

Imagine being able to do all that from HCMS. A good reference would be SharePoint Lists to mimic. It is a similar to AirTable but easier to use.

Thank you.

1 Like

I decided to test this new feature.
It works as expected, like a charm. However, when you delete all content and your collection has media assets, does that mean I have to upload the assets back when I import the sheet? Because that is what happened. If true, that is a big issue. Because the base belongs to our customer, he only has access to the media assets. And if he has to upload them again, some work still needs to be done. I am hoping I did it wrongly.

Unfortunately, at the moment, you will have to re-upload the media files after deleting a collection content and re-importing a CSV file.
@rdriscoll and I are working on a video explaining how to retrieve all the media from the Intuiface cache folder on your Composer machine, automatically rename them with their original names that are in your CSV (not our unique IDs) so it’s easy for you to re-upload all of them without the need to contact your customer.
We will send this video to you as soon as it’s available.