H-CMS bug? Collection can't action on 'last slide'

Hey guys, I’m experiencing a possible bug involving H-CMS, Collections and Triggers/Actions. I have a 4-scene composition…

1. Basic video — when video ends, it moves to the next Scene
2. H-CMS-based Swap Collection with filter applied — when the last slide is reached (+ a pause for that slide to play*), it moves to the next Scene
3. H-CMS-based Swap Collection with filter applied — when the last slide is reached (+ a pause for that slide to play*), it SHOULD move to the next Scene
4. End Scene

The H-CMS DB has four entries, we’ll call them A, B, C and D. #2 and #3 above have different filtered results from that set:

#2 includes B, C and D (in other words, the ‘last slide’ coincides with the actual last DB entry)
#3 is the opposite — it only features entry A

When previewing my XP, everything works until after #3 plays its one slide, at which point it just hangs, never advancing to #4. One hypothesis here is that the player can’t recognize that one filtered result as the last slide. That hypothesis holds when I change the outlay between 2 and 3 to be ‘BC’ and ‘AD,’ respectively — #3 then moves onto Scene #4 as programmed. The only oddity is that even without ‘D’ being in Scene #2, it successfully advances to #3. So I added one more entry to the DB, giving two entries to Scene #3 but not allowing the new/last entry to be one of them. The new assignments:

#2, BDE
#3, AC

With the above arrangement, everything works! So it would seem that when an H-CMS-connected Swap Collection is filtered to include only one DB entry, it can’t action on the ‘last slide’ trigger. To make sure it wasn’t only when that solo entry is in the first position, I switched to B as its lone entry — the same result happened, it wouldn’t advance. Let me know if I’m missing something here, thanks!

* Just noting that this pause is bound to the ‘slide duration’ of the Collection, in case that matters

Hi @whit

For these kind of issues, can you please contact our support team directly so they can ask you to share your XP with them to investigate?

It’s also easier for our support team to create, when necessary, a bug ticket for our product team and have a proper follow-up process.

Thanks

Seb