I am in need of someone who can help me in creating a bespoke touch table experience for a project i am doing. I want my table to contain the following some basic and easy and some a little bit more advanced.
TABLE= Promultius Insert 65" 100 touch PCAP
- Starting Scene - Pref an interactive koi pond or fish tank with option to change to other backgrounds or an animated HD video.
- User holds finger on table - Animated menu appears with options to open small user experience layers at that point like a food menu or a mini game (also multi user so if 3 people are using table then 3 menus would open if they also held their finger down.)
- object recognition using tags or whatever is easiest.
- Ability to choose how many user screens to setup - This is a little trickier question - i want to be able to have a split screen option like 2 scenes running side by side on one scene, i was told this cant be done so would have to setup the scene to have two seperate areas next to each other with boundaries.
- food order menu sends email on completion or a order to a simple POS system and adds the amount to the tables running bill in a floating bill asset that adds up the table orders with the ability to click and press pay which would open a website or send bill to email or POS
sorry if i am not clear but i would like a rough price as i can do some of it but crap at design lol