Document - Open Position

HI,

I have a PDF Document, that starts minimized in my XP, when I click on it, it will open in the size set of the header of the properties. How do I change the opening position of the document?

Best regards

Hi @marcelo could you please give us more details to what you are trying to achieve, I’m not sure to understand your need.
Thanks

Hi @Chloe

I have a pdf document that when my XP open it is minimized. When the user click on this pdf icon it will maximize. I would like to choose the position where this pdf will be maximized ( today the user has to drag the document to the middle of the screen to be able to read it)

Best regard

What you need to understand is that there are 3 states:

• Minimized
  • Normal
  • Maximized

You can change the minimum and maximum sizes in the properties: http://support.intuilab.com/kb/how-to/change-the-minimum-and-maximum-size-of-assets

For the normal state, it’s the size you set on the scene by default.

I think that what you want to achieve is to have the asset maximized as soon as you unmaximize it. In this case you’ll need to play with triggers and actions :

Resulting in:

Otherwise, you could play with the normal state instead of the maximized state and play with X,Y position along with width and height like so

Resulting in:

Let me know if this works for you.