Designating trigger in .net Intuiface Asset

Hi there,

I’m wondering how to designate triggers when designing a .net Intuiface Asset. In general, I was wondering if you can point me to any documentation or examples that demonstrate how to get your app to appear correctly in the x-ray. Another problem I’m having is figuring out how to hide functions from the x-ray, besides making them private. Is there another way?

Thanks

Hi @emphelp,

Our main documentation for .NET Interface Assets is here. Provided you declare your events as public in your class, the Generate Descriptor will automatically add them to the descriptor file (.ifd). What it won’t do is to add the some potential parameters if you have any. It’s a known limitation.

You can find some examples in the Composer’s install folder: C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Composer\Resources\Interface Assets
The WebTriggers descriptor, even if it’s a JS one, is a simple example that will give you the correct syntax.

If you want to hide some functions/methods/actions (or properties/triggers) in the X-Ray, you can delete them manually in the descriptor file after generating it with the Generate Descriptor tool.

1 Like

For some reason, my mutable properties are also appearing in actions as “sets”. When I look in the ifd, there is little indicating why this is the case - public functions appear under resources --> myprogram --> methods, and properties under schemas --> myprogram --> properties.

I’ll look at that example to see if there are any clues.

If we want us to have a closer look at your specific Interface Asset, don’t hesitate to contact our support team here.

1 Like