Day view of Oulook calendar in web browser

Hello,
I have been trying to integrate outlook calendar in my digital display. I did not want to use excel because that would need lot of steps and many people involved. But I am able to achieve the same expected result by loading the calendar in web browser asset. :slight_smile:
I have added triggers so the browser reloads every hour and updated calendar is loaded.
BUT now I want to show the day view of the calendar before getting to this scene. How do i do that?
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Vrunda

Hi Vrunda,

It depends of the url of the calendar you’re using, is the date embedded as parameters in it?
Can you provide an example ?

Regards,

Alex.

Morning Alex,
Thanks for replying. So this is the link I am able to load in the web browser. As you can see from the calendar, it highlights today’s date and on the side it shows today’s events.

Now I want to build another scene where I can show the day view separately.
Thanks,
Vrunda

Hi Vrunja,

As it seems the page is a dynamic build page with no direct link to a specific day view, unfortunately you won’t be able to display a “day view”.
You may want to ask Outlook Support to know if it’s possible to get a direct link, I know it’s doable with Google Calendar for instance.

A month view url is like:

A day view url is like:

Regards,

Alex.

I will try to work on that ,
Thanks for your help Alex
Vrunda