We are working on an XP to be used as a quoting tool for a customer using the shopping cart asset as the base. The customer would like to be able to output a custom branded PDF at the end of the experience.
After discussions with Seb and co they have recommended we create a customized version of the shopping cart and customized html template. This was the suggested course of action
• build an IA similar to Shopping List to make the selection of options
• Use an HTML template with empty placeholders
• Use this custom IA to generate the complete HTML by filling in the placeholders with selected options
• Use a virtual printer to print this HTML into a PDF (if on Windows, I could probably share with you a custom IA for that)
• retrieve the path of this generated PDF and add it to the email sharing queue, to send via email as an attachment.
Looking for somebody to assist with the custom IA and html template part
I look forward to hearing from you all