Cumulative Project Time in Editor

As part of the actual Intuiface “editor” it’d be neat for the software to keep cumulative track of how long a project has been worked on. So you could click on Help or Project at the top and there would be menu for Project Statistics or something like that. It would say something like “Cumulative Time In Project: 34 hrs 52min 23 sec”

Knowing this can be a great help for our business needs - like comparing hours quoted vs actual hours worked in a project.

Would a “Cumulative Project Time” in the software be helpful to you too?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Hi Alex,

As a short work around i find it useful to use this piece of software. https://www.primaerp.com/

This should help you out.

When working on customer projects (bootstraps), I use a Trello board in which I manually enter the time spent per project. Not less than 1/2 hour (for concentration), not more than 1/2 day, to take care of support & community :smiley:

Thanks guys for the advice! @Promultis, I’ll have to check that out. @Seb I’ve looked at Trello before, but it’s been a while, so I’ll scope that out too.

I don’t know if you’re like me though…lots of times I forget to start/stop timers. And when I really get into something, it’s hard to remember to do admin things lol.

I think I’m going to make this a poll though to make it easier to vote. Wouldn’t it be cool to compare your timer to the cumulative project time in Intuiface?