Could Someone Help Me Out With Trouble with Asset Loading in Intuiface Composer?

Hello there,

As I am facing an issue with asset loading in Intuiface Composer and could use some guidance. I have a project where I’m using a variety of image and video assets, and I’ve noticed that the loading times for these assets are longer than expected, especially when switching between scenes.

I’ve tried optimizing the assets by reducing their file sizes and ensuring they are in the correct format, but the loading times are still longer than I’d like. I’m wondering if there are any best practices or techniques I should be aware of to improve asset loading times in Intuiface Composer?

Also, are there any specific settings within Intuiface Composer that I should be adjusting to improve asset loading performance? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

https://community.intuiface.com/t/problems-with-asset-flow-scroll-to-an-item-action/4060ccsp

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

Hi @rich20509,

For this kind of request please can you submit a support ticket to our support team, you can use this link to submit a support ticket .

From there we will be able to assist you with this type of question.

Kind Regards

Louie