Continuous scroll effect for asset grid

Hello everyone,

I’d like to know if there is a way to set an asset grid to scroll the items continuously?

Thank you,

Zoltán

Hi @Zoltan,

Depending on your needs, with the Asset Grid and other collections, we do have triggers available to create this behavior. Although it’s not truly an infinite scroll, you can achieve a similar effect by adding a trigger on the collection itself. For example:

• WHEN > last item is reached THEN > scroll to index [1]

If you are not set on using the Asset Grid, we do have other collections that offer infinite scroll out of the box. These include:

I have attached an experience that demonstrates this trigger on a Asset Grid, as well as using the same content within the different collections (Carousel, Swap).

Infinite Scroll - Options.zip (9.7 MB)

Does this help answer your question?

Kind Regards

Louie

Dear Louie,

Thank you for the reply. I didn`t really meant this, but to reduce the 1 second between the scrolls to have a continuous movement of the items. Like the credits in the end of the movies… I need a small continuous movements of the items, instead of scroll stop scroll stop…

Hi @Zoltan,

If you need something similar to film credits, I would recommend taking a look at our article on ticker-tape messages, as this may be more suitable for your scenario: Create a ticker-tape message

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Kind Regards

Louie

Hi Louie,

Thank you, I’ll give a try to this one.

Z.