Container rounded corners

I’m looking to incorporate various media within a design containing rounded corners. The background of the group has rounded corners. The problem is the container asset does not support rounded corners. As it is I can’t embed the media, either part of the background is visible or the media overlays the rounded corners completely.

My request is to add radius/rounded corners to the container asset.

1 Like

Let me open a poll on this :slight_smile:

• I think it will be useful
  • I don’t think it will be useful

0 voters

Hi,
Any updates?
Best, Ihnder

I think most of the features for applying effects for images and videos are missing.

1 Like

It’s been a long time since this request, but the ability to round corners in a regular group would open up lots of new design options. Everything is very “box-y” in Intuiface. This would allow more abstract designs.

Sure, groups are nice for keeping content together, but they are a dynamic-cropping tool. You can put full size pictures in one, but crop out parts of it to only show what you want. It provides a uniform container for different types and sizes of content. It allows a designer to create a container and easily update content in that container without opening photoshop every time.

I’ve very often put multiple groups inside of one another to make angled placeholders for parallax effects. Dropping a circular group into a rectangular group allows dynamic content to by ‘cut’ or hidden in many new, exciting ways…with the content changing within those containers.

I know the team is building lots of other structural things at the moment, but this would be a nice-to-have. So this is my ‘bump’ to this idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes