Binding 2 different values into a single property

I have a website asset that I need to the url to enclose 2 (or more)bound values from a excel file into. I can only seem to add one converter to the binding. Is there a way to add to bindings (query values) to the same url property?
I am trying to have the website asset show a specific location in a 360° tour on my website. In order to designate the required scene and view direction in the 360 tour I can include query strings after the URL to jump right to the place it needs to be.
Example: base URL is 360fireworks by America's Thunder Fireworks
What I need is to add (enclose and/or concatenate) at least 2 bindings from an excel sheet that would look like this
360fireworks by America's Thunder Fireworks
In this scenario XX and YY would need to be the bound values.
There are more parameters/queries I could/would like to possibly add beyond just the 2 but first I need to know how to make at least 2 happen.

Hi Dennis,

What will be the trigger of the url call in the web browser asset?
Can you please describe the components on the scene? Does your Excel will populate a collection of buttons that will pilot the Web Asset ?

As usual with Intuiface, there are several ways to implement that I think.

The simplest way would be to create the URL directly through a formula in Excel, could look like this:

The other way could be to use Global Variables, Text Manipulation Converter and Text Manipulation Interface Asset which features actions like Concatenate.

I’m sorry if my answer seems vague but I really need to know more to make it better targeted, don’t hesitate to give details.

Kind regards,

Alex.