Available as a freelancer for your touch projects

Hi, we’re available to work on your projects. we’ve been developing stuff for around 2 years and are familiar with almost all the aspects of this wonderful program.

3 Likes

Hi Melvin: Thanks for joining the Community! Any link to like a Youtbe video showing off your IntuiFace work? Nothing’s like that is better to attract customers (except sharing an IntuiFace experience you have created) :wink:

Do not hesitate to share one your creations via a public URL. We will only be able to play it without seeing your secret recipe in Composer.

Hi, here is the url to a sample XP we did, this is just one of those multimedia ones,

https://myintuiface.intuilab.com/share/9e0dccf8-e23c-4ee4-82e3-122aa6ab156f

we’ve done alot more other stuff than this.

Melvyn,

How do you charge for your services? are you available to do just “parts” of an experience? I can do some of the basics but need assistance with some of the more interactive items.

Thanks,
Nate

Hi Nate,

Thank you for your message !

Sent you a pm.

@melvyn_br, I have a project that I am quoting out now and will need to outsource. Can you PM me for contact info? Thanks!

@cfulton, pm sent

Hello, need to outsource a simple interactive project.
Please PM with contact info.
Thank you

Hi,

PM sent !

Regards,

@melvyn_br are you still available to help? I’m looking to have either a template or even a full presentation sorted for sales demonstrations.

Hello James,

Thank you for your email. Yes, I’m very much available to help.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Melvyn

Hi Melvn

How i can communicate with you a request to build experience?

Hi Abu,

You can reach me on melvyn.br@gmail.com

Regards,

Mel

Hi @melvyn_br we are looking for a freelancer, where are you based and can you send me some examples of what you have done?

Hi Melvin,

Are you available in the middle of january?
Could you get in touch so we can exchange information?

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Yes, I am available, please let me know when to contact you.

Regards,

Melvyn

Hi Melvyn,

You can either call me at 9 am tomorrow or send me an email with some information such as your dayrate and some past projects.
You can also call me after 12 tomorrow.

Regards

Manuel

Manuel de Baaij
JB Communications.co.uk

Hi Manuel,

Please see your PM.

Regards,

Melvyn

Hi Melvin. I am looking for someone familiar with this program to help me with a project. Please contact me if you are available