Weird that this hasn’t been suggested before!
Imagine how cool it would be for buttons to have a new trigger called “One Hold”. Which means, whenever a person holds a button down, it will do something.
The use-cases for this are very broad. But here’s a few:
- Hold a button down to auto-scroll a collection
- Hold a button as part of a game - to move an object, character, etc.
- Hold a button down to increase/decrease volume
- Hold a button to scroll a parallax scene with the scroll collection
- Hold a button to flip through pages of a PDF
For the actions, you’d need to define what is happening, rate of the change, and limits. For example, hold a button down to increase volume by .1 every .5 sec.until vol level 1.
Help me vote this up!
- YES, add an “On Hold” trigger to buttons!
- Nah don’t need.