Why are all Video Backgrounds available in Design Accelerators in Landscape Only?

I’m a newby, but I downloaded all of the available video backgrounds from the “get more design accelerators” and they all appear to be landscape and I don’t see a way to reformat those…! I’m designing in Portrait mode and stuck, thanks. Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Indeed, if you have a landscape video as background in a portrait experience, you won’t cover the whole background.

There are still some tricks to achieve it:

1. in the Experience appearance properties you can change the Fill Behavior of the video to Fill (or Deform) so it will cover the whole background.

1. the other way would be to:

• create a Background Experience Layer
    • put the video you want in this layer (if you used a Design Accelerator, the video will be available in your Content Library)
    • rotate the video using either the dotted handle or the Angle Property

Regards,

Alex.

Thanks Alex. Got it!

Jeff

Jeff Cohen

Key Account Manager, Newsnet

IMT-Vislink

908-747-3003

jeff.cohen@imt-solutions.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and

privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,

dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its content is prohibited. If you have received this communication

in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.